56 ม.4 ต.ฉลุง อ.หาดใหญ่ จ.สงขลา 90110
Production & QA Manager
1. To lead, assign, provide guidance and monitor
production team to achieve departmental objectives and targets (KPI).
2. Organizing and conducting training session to
3. Responsible for ensuring compliance with food
safety policy and others standard established such as ISO 22000, HACCP &
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in
external quality audits such as HACCP, GMP, BRC, HALAL accreditations. –
other quality management system
- Maintain and updates manual and
documentations of HACCP,
GMP, BRC, HALAL accreditations
6. To control the production line to ensure
smooth operations in meet products quality and execute according to the
7. To arrange manpower and production resources
8. Investigate quality issue and take corrective
/ preventive action.
ensure preventive maintenance of the machinery/equipment are implemented.
- Monitor the progress of
production, confirming the schedule and achieve the targeted plan.
- Establish and enforce company
policies and food safety procedure for operators.
- Motivate the operators and
monitoring them to ensure they meet company requirements and performance.
13. Make sure packing line workplace is hygiene
14. Need to work as backup in case production
supervisor is not around.
- To check and verify daily production
records and submit weekly and monthly report for management review.
- To ensure continuous improvement of production
activities through regular reviewing of SOPs, manufacturing procedures
& distribution control, evaluating & undertaking corrective
actions to eradicate defects/problems
- Ensuring 5S housekeeping, safety and environment
standards are well kept at all timed
- In charge of QA/QC related items, such
as inspection works
19. To maintain equipment and inspection tools
are been calibrated before used.
20. Build up good relationship with local
authority and assure full compliance with national and international
quality/food safety related legislation
Job Requirements: -
must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional
Certificate or any field.
least 3 year(s) of working experience in F&B Manufacturing Industry.
in quality management system which including ISO22000, GMP, HACCP and BRC.
language(s): Thai and English.
understand Mandarin is an added advantage.
work on alternate Saturday.
Executives specializing in F&B Manufacturing/Production Operations or
work at IEAT,
Chalung, Hatyai. Working day Monday-Friday On the
Time 08.00 Am. – 5.00 Pm.
E-mail : email@example.com Tel.